RORBU - FISHERMAN'S CABIN
Welcome to Å Feskarbrygga - a cosy, small rorbu camp in Å, run by a fisherman and his family. Brit and Rasmus Kibsgård. We are located at the end of the Lofoten road.
We are looking forward to be your hosts!
• Rental cabins located in Å with a total of 30 beds.
• Owned and operated by a fishing family.
• All cabins have a kitchen, shower and WC.
• 2 of the cabins are winter insulated to a high standard.
• 1-2 bedrooms with bunk beds and double bed.
• Bunk beds also available in living room
• Boat rental – “Sting” 18 ft with 40HP engine
• Bike rental
•The facility is designed for regular holiday stays and is connected to broadband internet.
•Good sea view.
•Walking distance to bus stop, cafes, restaurants, supermarket and museums.