Experience Arctic culture, food and history in the Lyngen Area.
AURORA SPIRIT has established the northernmost distillery in the world. The Lyngen Alps, the fjords and the Arctic wilderness gives an excellent frame for making whisky and other alcohols. All products are based on local herbs, berries and glacier water.
At our spectacular visitor centre, located on an abandoned NATO base, you can learn about the Aurora - bridge “Bivrost”, Norse mythology and about making alcohol under the Northern Lights.
We offer these interesting activities:
• Guided tour – Arctic Distillation Experience (also with the manager or the head distiller)
• Aurora 101 – How to chase the northern light – at Aurora Spirit!
• Guided Whisky Tasting
• Arctic Bivrost Experience (tasting)
• Guided tour – Aroybukt NATO base Experience
• RIB boat fjord tour and distillery visit
• Lyngenfjord Jacuzzi Experience
• Arctic Axe throwing
• Snow shoeing
• Snowmobile safari
• Ice climbing
• Cross country skiing
Find out more and book at www.lyngen.com