Cabin - rental in the idyllic Vesterålen
We offer 5 cabins right on the quayside of Stø Harbour.
Stø – 55 km distance from Sortland in the middle of Vesterålen, 15 km from Myre - is on the northern edge of the island Langøya in Vesterålen. 400 km north of the Arctic Circle, in a fantastic landscape, the fishing village with its 180 inhabitants has kept its original character. A lot of boats still use the harbour as their base for the traditional long - line fishing. Here, away from the paths worn by mass tourism, North Norway is still. The ideal place for nature enthusiasts, preferring individual holidays away from mass tourism.
• Open all year round.
• Pets allowed in one cabin.
• WIFI / TV.
• We talk english, norwegian and german.
• Whale Safari.
• Kayak rentals.
• Bird-, Seal- and Fishing trips.
• Good harbour conditions for boat tourists.
• Good fishingground.
• Great hiking terrain. Stø – Nyksund (Dronningsruta).
• Beach (Skipssanden).
• Langenes church, one of the oldest wood churches in Norway.
• Restaurant, Campsite.