Hotel Frøya – the grand hotel of the island region
Hotel Frøya have total 82 rooms
- Including 3 suites, 14 mini suites, and 22 apartments with sea views.
- Facilities for courses and conferences suitable for up to 140 persons.
- Function rooms for any occasion.
- Restaurant showcasing local cuisine.
- Wellness centre, featuring a gym, spa, sauna, with a myriad of treatments available.
- Charter boats for adventures around islands.
- Hotel Frøya is located in the island centre, Sistranda
Do you want to experience the real culture of the coast, fresh sea air, the smell of seaweed and kelp, rain, wind, and sun that changes several times a day, and local food from the island region around Frøya and Hitra? Yes? Then Hotel Frøya will be delighted to tailor your perfect itinerary!
This island off the Trøndelag coast is surrounded by a fantastic archipelago of more than 5400 islets and reefs. Exploring this fascinating part of Norway’s natural landscape is a unique experience. The striking landscape offers the opportunity to participate in a wide range of adventures and activities.
Hotel Frøya is a cosy hotel with friendly staff, who go the extra mile to give guests that little bit extra.
We hope to welcome you soon!